Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Telconferencing update  Daniel J. Alberts
 Sep 19, 2004 21:40 PDT

Folks,

LTU has teleconferencing capability, but we have a limit. We can connect to
a maximum of 3 other sites at one time. We can also webcast, i.e., transmit
the conference over the internet. But the people who join us via the
internet will have limited participation.

I made some contacts in Huron County this week, and lined up a site for that
county. They are very enthusiastic about the prospect of a teleconference on
this subject.

I think this is a good start, and I intend to proceed in this direction.
Next I will try to make some contacts, and line up teleconferencing sites on
the west side of the state and in the UP.

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325