Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
We have a date!  Daniel J. Alberts
 Oct 12, 2004 10:52 PDT

Good news everyone.

We now have a date for the Delphi teleconference. Dec 3, 8:00 am - 11:00.
The technical centers will test their connectivity next week.

A class has the room reserved from 11 am - noon. So we will need to finish
on time.

I expect to have the Noise Impact presentation drafted and available for
review at the Nov Wind Working Group meeting. Question: Do you want me to
actually give the presentation to the group, or can we just review the
slides and notes?

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325
office: (313)235-5826
cell: (586) 719-0217

PS. I've also drafted a web page that I hope to post on LTU's server. Until
LTU gives me approval, I've posted it on my personal webspace for MWWG to
review:

 http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi