Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
draft noise presentation  Daniel J. Alberts
 Nov 04, 2004 00:01 PST

Hey Folks,

I promised to provide a draft of the noise presentation for discussion at
the Nov. Wind Working Group Meeting. The presentation is not yet complete,
but I think it's far enough along that we can review it and people can give
me feed back.

The file is too big to attach to an email, but you can download it from:

   http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/DraftNoiseImpact.pdf

(Note: File names are case sensitive on this server.)

I should have a draft of the survey by the end of next week. In order for me
to get all materials to the teleconference sites on time, I do need to have
all feedback by Nov 15th.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader