Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
telephone for teleconference  Daniel J. Alberts
 Nov 15, 2004 19:58 PST

Everyone,

Anyone who wants to participate in the teleconference but can't attend in
person can call 248-204-2827. (Sorry, no 800 number.)

Please tell anyone who wishes to do this to send me an advanced email that
they will be on the phone.

Also they will need to download the presentation and survey from LTU's web
site, and return the survey to me by the following Friday.

Thanks.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader