Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Last Minute Update/Change  Daniel J. Alberts
 Dec 02, 2004 19:12 PST

Everyone,

My apologies for this. I was informed today that the phone in the
teleconference center is NOT a conference phone. Only one person can call
in.

HOWEVER, we do have the capability of doing a webcast. Twenty people can
tune into the conference over the internet using RealOne Player.
Unfortunately, this is a one-way broadcast. You will not be able to ask
questions or make comments during the teleconference. (You may post comments
to the email discussion list afterwards.)

The web cast requires RealOne Player. If you don't have it, you can download
it from the following location:

http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=207.188.7.150&f=windows/RealOn
ePlayerV2GOLD_bb.exe&p=RealOne%2BPlayer&oem=dlrhap_bb&tagtype=ie&type=dlrhap
_bb

Please try to connect between 7:45 and 8:00 am Friday.

To view the webcast:

Install RealOne Player
Go to http://www.ltuvitrc.edu
From the menu on the left, select LTU Webcast Schedule
Click on the link for Schedule Date 10/19/04

If you have difficulty connecting, you may call our technician's cell phone
(313) 680-0178 after 7:45 am Friday.

ALSO the handout packet and survey can now be downloaded from LTU's web
site:

http://home.nethere.net/delphi/NoiseImpactHandout.pdf

My apologies for the late changes

-Daniel