Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Last Minute Update/Change  Daniel A.
 Dec 02, 2004 19:38 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3184871835_936140_MIME_Part

Norm,

Wasn't sure if you'd be able to attend. Last time we spoke, your eye
infection was preventing you from driving. How is it now? Hope you're doing
better.

-Daniel

From: Norman J Stevens <stev-@dteenergy.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:24:47 -0500
To: mw-@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Delphi] Last Minute Update/Change

There is always a last minute glitch. Hope this is the only one you have.
See you at LTU in the morning.

-- Norm

From: Daniel Alberts <galactic-@nethere.com><BR>
Date: 12/02/2004 10:12PM<BR>
cc: rf-@mackinawpower.com, white-@earthlink.net, ste-@msu.edu<BR>
Subject: [Delphi] Last Minute Update/Change<BR>
<BR>
Everyone, <BR>
<BR>
My apologies for this. I was informed today that the phone in the<BR>
teleconference center is NOT a conference phone. Only one person can call<BR>
in. <BR>
<BR>
HOWEVER, we do have the capability of doing a webcast. Twenty people can<BR>
tune into the conference over the internet using RealOne Player.<BR>
Unfortunately, this is a one-way broadcast. You will not be able to ask<BR>
questions or make comments during the teleconference. (You may post comments<BR>
to the email discussion list afterwards.)<BR>
<BR>
The web cast requires RealOne Player. If you don't have it, you can download<BR>
it from the following location:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=207.188.7.150&;f=windows/RealOn <http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=207.188.7.150&amp;f=windows/RealOn> <BR>
ePlayerV2GOLD_bb.exe&p=RealOne%2BPlayer&oem=dlrhap_bb&tagtype=ie&type=dlrhap<BR>
_bb<BR>
<BR>
Please try to connect between 7:45 and 8:00 am Friday.<BR>
<BR>
To view the webcast:<BR>
<BR>
Install RealOne Player<BR>
Go to http://www.ltuvitrc.edu <http://www.ltuvitrc.edu/> <BR>
From the menu on the left, select LTU Webcast Schedule<BR>
Click on the link for Schedule Date 10/19/04<BR>
<BR>
If you have difficulty connecting, you may call our technician's cell phone<BR>
(313) 680-0178 after 7:45 am Friday.<BR>
<BR>
ALSO the handout packet and survey can now be downloaded from LTU's web<BR>
site:<BR>
<BR>
http://home.nethere.net/delphi/NoiseImpactHandout.pdf<BR>
<BR>
My apologies for the late changes<BR>
<BR>
-Daniel<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Alberts<BR>
Project Leader<BR>
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project<BR>
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>
dja1-@nethere.com<BR>
home: (586) 939-4325<BR>
cell: (586) 719-0217<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE="2"><BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3184871835_936140_MIME_Part--