Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Last Minute Update/Change  Eric Corroy
 Dec 03, 2004 06:10 PST

Daniel,

I have RealOne Player installed on my PC however neither of these URL
sites http://www.ltuvitrc.edu or
http://home.nethere.net/delphi/NoiseImpactHandout.pdf will connect.

Eric

Eric B. Corroy, P.E.
Corporate Services
Wisconsin Public Service Corporation
700 N. Adams Street
P.O. Box 19001
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54307-9001
920.433.1686
920.433.2255

 galactic-@nethere.com 12/02/04 09:12PM >>>
Everyone,

My apologies for this. I was informed today that the phone in the
teleconference center is NOT a conference phone. Only one person can
call
in.

HOWEVER, we do have the capability of doing a webcast. Twenty people
can
tune into the conference over the internet using RealOne Player.
Unfortunately, this is a one-way broadcast. You will not be able to
ask
questions or make comments during the teleconference. (You may post
comments
to the email discussion list afterwards.)

The web cast requires RealOne Player. If you don't have it, you can
download
it from the following location:

http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=207.188.7.150&f=windows/RealOn

ePlayerV2GOLD_bb.exe&p=RealOne%2BPlayer&oem=dlrhap_bb&tagtype=ie&type=dlrhap
_bb

Please try to connect between 7:45 and 8:00 am Friday.

To view the webcast:

Install RealOne Player
Go to http://www.ltuvitrc.edu
From the menu on the left, select LTU Webcast Schedule
Click on the link for Schedule Date 10/19/04

If you have difficulty connecting, you may call our technician's cell
phone
(313) 680-0178 after 7:45 am Friday.

ALSO the handout packet and survey can now be downloaded from LTU's
web
site:

http://home.nethere.net/delphi/NoiseImpactHandout.pdf

My apologies for the late changes