Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: Last Minute Update/Change  susan
 Dec 03, 2004 06:15 PST

Eric, the website is .com, not edu. Then click on the October 5th date, not
October 19th.

Susan Hlywa Topp

Susan Hlywa Topp

Topp Law PLC

P.O. Box 1977

Gaylord, MI 49734

Phone: 989-731-4014

Fax: 989-731-5804

sus-@topplaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from the law firm of Topp Law PLC which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is
intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure, copy,distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us immediately (989.731.4014) and destroy the original message and
all copies. To learn more about Topp Law, please visit our website at
www.topplaw.com.