Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: Printing December 3 handout  Daniel A.
 Dec 10, 2004 11:35 PST

Joan,

I have not heard of any other problems. Two things to check:

1. Are you certain you downloaded the entire file? Verify that the file is
574 K.

2. Do you have the latest version of Acrobat? I distilled the file using
Acrobat 6.0. If you have an older version of Acrobat Reader or some print
drivers, it might cause problems.

If that doesn't help. Try downloading the copy at
http://www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_telecon.asp

By the way, have you been able to watch the streaming video?

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325

 From: white-@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:06:58 +0000
To: mw-@topica.com
Cc: dja1-@nethere.com
Subject: [Delphi] Printing December 3 handout

Is anyone else having difficulty with printing this Acrobat document?

Every time I attempt it, even a few pages at a time, my computer
crashes. Other documents, in other formats and also in Adobe format are
printed without a hitch! The pc has plenty of memory, and is using the
latest version of Adobe Reader.

JK