Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
date for for Wildlife teleconference  Daniel J. Alberts
 Jan 11, 2005 10:53 PST

Hey folks,

We are moving ahead with the next Delphi Inquiry. We will hold a
teleconference on the Environmental and Wildlife Impacts of Wind Turbines on
Feb 14 at 8:30 am. (Yes, we'll start at 8:30 this time.)

Same locations in Bad Axe, Copper Country and Traverse City. I will also
have our web administrator post the instructions for connecting to the
webcast.

If there are any questions you want us to address, please let us know.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325
office: (313)235-5826
cell: (586) 719-0217

P.S. I'll present the results of the Noise Impact survey at the Wind Working
Group meeting on Jan 27.