Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Re: date for for Wildlife teleconference  TIM BEDRA
 Jan 12, 2005 08:48 PST

--0-613335734-1105548529=:77157

Hey Dan,

Hope you had a good Christmas break. Is there any specific help you are going to need to prepare for this upcoming Delphi inquiry. Let me know. Thanks.

Tim

Daniel Alberts <galactic-@nethere.com> wrote:
Hey folks,

We are moving ahead with the next Delphi Inquiry. We will hold a
teleconference on the Environmental and Wildlife Impacts of Wind Turbines on
Feb 14 at 8:30 am. (Yes, we'll start at 8:30 this time.)

Same locations in Bad Axe, Copper Country and Traverse City. I will also
have our web administrator post the instructions for connecting to the
webcast.

If there are any questions you want us to address, please let us know.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325
office: (313)235-5826
cell: (586) 719-0217

P.S. I'll present the results of the Noise Impact survey at the Wind Working
Group meeting on Jan 27.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-613335734-1105548529=:77157

<DIV>Hey Dan,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope you had a good Christmas break.  Is there any specific help you are going to need to prepare for this upcoming Delphi inquiry.  Let me know.  Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tim<BR><BR><B><I>Daniel Alberts <galactic-@nethere.com></I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Hey folks, <BR><BR>We are moving ahead with the next Delphi Inquiry. We will hold a<BR>teleconference on the Environmental and Wildlife Impacts of Wind Turbines on<BR>Feb 14 at 8:30 am. (Yes, we'll start at 8:30 this time.)<BR><BR>Same locations in Bad Axe, Copper Country and Traverse City. I will also<BR>have our web administrator post the instructions for connecting to the<BR>webcast.<BR><BR>If there are any questions you want us to address, please let us know.<BR><BR>-Daniel<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Daniel Alberts<BR>Project Leader<BR>Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project<BR>www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>dja1-@nethere.com<BR>home: (586) 939-4325<BR>office: (313)235-5826<BR>cell: (586) 719-0217<BR><BR><BR>P.S. I'll present the results of the Noise Impact survey at the Wind Working<BR>Group meeting on Jan
--0-613335734-1105548529=:77157--