Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Corrected Link  Daniel J. Alberts
 Jan 27, 2005 20:18 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3189712515_1831530_MIME_Part

Everyone,

I mistyped the URL for the Delphi results. Here is the correct link:

  http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/DraftReport.PDF

Please review this document as soon as possible. This weekend I will start
to direct the electronic discussion based on these results.

Again if anyone has had trouble joining the discussion list, please let me
know.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp

--MS_Mac_OE_3189712515_1831530_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Corrected Link</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<TT>Everyone, <BR>
<BR>
I mistyped the URL for the Delphi results. Here is the correct link: <BR>
<BR>
  http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/DraftReport.PDF<BR>
<BR>
Please review this document as soon as possible. This weekend I will start to direct the electronic discussion based on these results.<BR>
<BR>
Again if anyone has had trouble joining the discussion list, please let me know.<BR>
<BR>
-Daniel<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Alberts<BR>
Project Leader<BR>
Lawrence Tech's Wind Delphi Project<BR>
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>
<BR>
</TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3189712515_1831530_MIME_Part--