Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
A correction regarding Mackinaw City  white-@earthlink.net
 Jan 29, 2005 08:38 PST

In the interest of accuracy…….

When Steve Schnell replied that Sister Chris at St Anthony’s probably
heard the Consumers Energy gas peaker turbines instead of the wind
turbines, I immediately called the church. I left a message on the
answering machine.

This morning, Sister Chris called me. She had been out of town all
week, so couldn’t respond earlier.

I asked her whether the noise she told me about could possibly be the
gas turbine instead of the wind turbines. Sister Chris yes, the start
up noise she hears at the church could very likely be the gas peaker
turbine, and not the wind turbines. St. Anthony’s is directly downwind
from the gas turbine so that makes sense.

I also am trying to edit the map I posted, but that site's servers must
be overloaded, because I cannot access it at this time.