Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Handout for Wind/Wildife teleconference  Daniel J. Alberts
 Feb 13, 2005 18:22 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3191174555_15675251_MIME_Part

For those of you viewing the live webcast:

My apologies for not posting the handout sooner. I've been a bit under the
weather lately. I'll have the handout posted to our official web site early
Monday. In the mean time, you can download it from my personal site at:

http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/WildlifeHandout.pdf

Please download the handout prior to the discussion period.

During the conference, we'd like to know how many people are watching. So
please send an email to alex.d-@ltu.edu and let him know how many
people are at your site watching the presentation.

After the conference, please return the surveys to:

Attn: Wind Energy Delphi
Mechanical Engineering Dept
Lawrence Technological University
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Thank you all for participating.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com

--MS_Mac_OE_3191174555_15675251_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Handout for Wind/Wildife teleconference</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
For those of you viewing the live webcast:<BR>
<BR>
My apologies for not posting the handout sooner.  I've been a bit under the weather lately. I'll have the handout posted to our official web site early Monday.  In the mean time, you can download it from my personal site at:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/WildlifeHandout.pdf<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Please download the handout prior to the discussion period. <BR>
<BR>
During the conference, we'd like to know how many people are watching. So please send an email to alex.d-@ltu.edu and let him know how many people are at your site watching the presentation. <BR>
<BR>
After the conference, please return the surveys to: <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Attn: Wind Energy Delphi<BR>
Mechanical Engineering Dept<BR>
Lawrence Technological University<BR>
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd.<BR>
Southfield, MI 48075<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you all for participating.<BR>
<BR>
-Daniel<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Alberts<BR>
Project Leader<BR>
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi<BR>
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>
dja1-@nethere.com<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3191174555_15675251_MIME_Part--