Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Yesterday's presentation  Daniel J. Alberts
 Feb 15, 2005 11:14 PST

Everyone,

I'm sure you all know we had an ice storm yesterday. Although we held the
teleconference, both the Huron County and Traverse Bay Area closed their
schools. At least 25 people who planned to attend didn't make it.

We video taped the presentation, and will shortly make it available online
as a streaming video. So it will be possible for people to view the video
and still participate in our electronic dialog.

First, I am trying to collect contact information (emails) for everyone
who'd be interested in viewing the presentation so I can let them know it
will be available. If you know anyone who'd like to view the presentation
please send me their contact info or put them in touch with me.

Second, two people have told me that they have friends who'd be interested
in watching our presentations but for many reasons, may not be able to use
streaming video. One person has requested that we make the presentation
available on VHS. Another person requested the Noise presentation be
available on CD.

LTU doesn't have the resources to distribute multiple copies in several
different formats. But I would like to get some idea of how beneficial it
could be to make these presentations available in VHS or on CD. Please let
me know what you think.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Project Leader