Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
delphi: second wildlife survey  Daniel J. Alberts
 Apr 12, 2005 16:34 PDT

Everyone,

Today we mailed out the second survey of the Wildlife Delphi. We mailed
copies to everyone who returned surveys for the first round, and they should
arrive in the next few days.

Because the first round was for the development of questions, anyone who has
watched the presentation may participate in the second round.

If you have watched the wildlife presentation, and would still like to
participate in the Wildlife Delphi, please contact me ASAP.

Thank You.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi