Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Delphi project ending deadlines  Daniel J. Alberts
 Apr 26, 2005 12:43 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3197370966_17431636_MIME_Part

Everyone,

We have agreed to present the final report to Michigan's Energy Office on
May 26, 2005. This means I need to have all surveys returned to me by May
5th.

For the Noise Delphi's second round, we have only received 7 out of 27
We need everyone who participated to return their surveys.

For the Wildlife Delphi's second round we have yet to receive any responses.
Please fill these out and return them to us by the date above. Without your
help, it will be difficult for the Energy Office to glean any useful
information from our process.

For the Shadow Flicker Delphi, we will use what we get from 1 iteration.

All three presentations are now available as streaming video. If you have
RealOne Player installed on your computer, you can access them.

http://www.ltuvitrc.com/rfletcher_eee9998.htm

If you do not have RealOne Player, follow Dr. DePetro's instructions below
to install the player and access the stream.

The handouts and 2nd iteration surveys can all be downloaded from:

http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi

Please help spread the word that this is available. Forward this message to
everyone you know who could be interested in helping us develop Michigan's
Wind Turbine Siting Guidelines. And once again, we need all the surveys
returned to the LTU Mechanical Engineering office by May 5, 2005.

Attn: Wind Energy Delphi
Mechanical Engineering Dept
Lawrence Technological University
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Thank you.

-Daniel

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com
home: (586) 939-4325

----------
 From: "Alex Depetro" <alex.d-@ltu.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:50:15 -0500
To: rflet-@ltu.edu
Cc: dja1-@nethere.com, low-@ltu.edu
Subject: Wind Turbine Stream Access

Dr. Fletcher:

As I indicated in my last email to you, I set up a
"course" for your Wind Turbine streams on our website. It
is my understanding that several more will be done.

To access last Monday's or last December's streams, please
do the following:

Streaming Video Procedure On How To Access
The Engineering Streaming Video Sessions For
Dr. Fletcher’s Wind Turbine Series

(All Buttons that you need to click on are on the left
side of the screen)

1.    Via the Internet, go to www.ltuvitrc.com
2.    Click on Faculty / Students Streaming Videos

3.    If you do not have Real Player loaded on your PC,
click on the Free Real Player download link on
this page

4.    If you have Real Player or after you download it,
click on Students
5.    Click on Engineering
6.    Click on CRN # 9998
7.    Scroll down until you see the Session
#/Description that you want to stream
8.    Double click on that session number (blue
highlighted)
9.    In a few minutes, your stream will start playing.

Thank You - Dr. Alex DePetro - VITRC

--MS_Mac_OE_3197370966_17431636_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Delphi project ending deadlines</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Everyone, <BR>
<BR>
We have agreed to present the final report to Michigan's Energy Office on May 26, 2005. This means I need to have all surveys returned to me by May 5th. <BR>
<BR>
For the <B>Noise Delphi's second round</B>, we have only received 7 out of 27 responses. In order to show some consensus or statistically meaningful data, We need  everyone who participated to return their surveys. <BR>
<BR>
For the <B>Wildlife Delphi's second round</B> we have yet to receive any responses. Please fill these out and return them to us by the date above. Without your help, it will be difficult for the Energy Office to glean any useful information from our process. <BR>
<BR>
For the Shadow Flicker Delphi, we will use what we get from 1 iteration. <BR>
<BR>
All three presentations are now available as streaming video. If you <B>have</B> RealOne Player installed on your computer, you can access them. <BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>http://www.ltuvitrc.com/rfletcher_eee9998.htm<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
If you do <B>not</B> have RealOne Player, follow Dr. DePetro's instructions below to install the player and access the stream. <BR>
<BR>
The handouts and 2nd iteration surveys can all be downloaded from:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Please help spread the word that this is available. Forward this message to everyone you know who could be interested in helping us develop Michigan's Wind Turbine Siting Guidelines. And once again,  we need all  the surveys returned to the LTU Mechanical Engineering office by <B>May 5, 2005</B>.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Attn: Wind Energy Delphi<BR>
Mechanical Engineering Dept<BR>
Lawrence Technological University<BR>
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd.<BR>
Southfield, MI 48075<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you. <BR>
<BR>
-Daniel<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Alberts<BR>
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi<BR>
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>
dja1-@nethere.com<BR>
home: (586) 939-4325<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
 From: "Alex Depetro" <alex.d-@ltu.edu><BR>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:50:15 -0500<BR>
To: rflet-@ltu.edu<BR>
Cc: dja1-@nethere.com, low-@ltu.edu<BR>
Subject: Wind Turbine Stream Access<BR>
<BR>
Dr. Fletcher:<BR>
<BR>
As I indicated in my last email to you, I set up a <BR>
"course" for your Wind Turbine streams on our website. It <BR>
is my understanding that several more will be done.<BR>
<BR>
To access last Monday's or last December's streams, please <BR>
do the following:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Streaming Video Procedure On How To Access<BR>
The Engineering Streaming Video Sessions For<BR>
Dr. Fletcher’s Wind Turbine Series<BR>
<BR>
(All Buttons that you need to click on are on the left <BR>
side of the screen)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
1.    Via the Internet, go to www.ltuvitrc.com<BR>
2.    Click on Faculty / Students Streaming Videos<BR>
<BR>
3.    If you do not have Real Player loaded on your PC,<BR>
click on the Free Real Player download link on<BR>
this page<BR>
<BR>
4.    If you have Real Player or after you download it,<BR>
click on Students<BR>
5.    Click on Engineering<BR>
6.    Click on CRN # 9998<BR>
7.    Scroll down until you see the Session<BR>
#/Description that you want to stream<BR>
8.    Double click on that session number (blue<BR>
highlighted)<BR>
9.    In a few minutes, your stream will start playing.<BR>
<BR>
Thank You - Dr. Alex DePetro - VITRC<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3197370966_17431636_MIME_Part--