Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
soil erosion and wind power  Daniel J. Alberts
 May 04, 2005 18:33 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3198087166_7786811_MIME_Part

Everyone,

Someone just sent me these links describing a landslide that seems to be
caused by inadequate soil erosion control during construction of a wind
turbine in Ireland. I thought I would share them with all of you.

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp
dja1-@nethere.com

Derrybrien landslide County Galway, Ireland.
http://www.monasette.com/blog/gallery/derrybrien/2004/

Landslide
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000252.html

After the mudrush 1
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000264.html

After the mudrush 2
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000265.html

After the mudrush 3
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000266.html

--MS_Mac_OE_3198087166_7786811_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>soil erosion and wind power</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFEC">
Everyone, <BR>
<BR>
Someone just sent me these links describing a landslide that seems to be caused by inadequate soil erosion control during construction of a wind turbine in Ireland. I thought I would share them with all of you.<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Daniel Alberts<BR>
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi<BR>
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp<BR>
dja1-@nethere.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">Derrybrien landslide County Galway, Ireland.  <BR>
http://www.monasette.com/blog/gallery/derrybrien/2004/<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">Landslide<BR>
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000252.html<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">After the mudrush 1<BR>
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000264.html<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">After the mudrush 2<BR>
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000265.html<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS">After the mudrush 3<BR>
http://www.monasette.com/archive/000266.html<BR>
</FONT> <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3198087166_7786811_MIME_Part--