Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
White paper on Turbine Noise and Noise Ordinances....  Daniel J. Alberts
 Nov 22, 2005 10:13 PST

Everyone,

I have completed a white paper titled, "Addressing Wind Turbine Noise".
This paper consolidates the education material on noise concepts and
assessment distributed through the two formal phases of our Delphi Inquiry
with additional material on engineering standards for noise measurement.

You can download this paper from either my personal or Lawrence Tech's web
sites. I hope this paper will help decision makers understand wind turbine
noise well enough to develop beneficial permitting procedures and zoning
ordinances, and permit wind energy development with minimal conflicts.

Feel free to distribute the paper, and please let me know if you find it
helpful. Thank you.

Daniel J. Alberts
dja1-@nethere.com
http://www.daniel-alberts.info