Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: Addressing Wind Turbine Noise  Stanton, Thomas S (DLEG)
 Oct 16, 2006 08:57 PDT

Thanks much, Dan. What are you doin' in Maine? What city are you in?
Are there moose? Lobsters?

-- Tom Stanton, Coordinator
   Michigan Renewable Energy Program -- http://www.michigan.gov/mrep
   Michigan Public Service Commission Staff
   voice 517-241-6086
   mailto:tsta-@michigan.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Alberts [mailto:galactic-@nethere.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 12:27 AM
To: Michigan Wind Working Group
Subject: [Delphi] Addressing Wind Turbine Noise

Hello, Everyone.

I hope you are doing well. I regret that I'm no longer involved with the
MWWG. But for those of you who haven't heard, I relocated to Maine for a
job. (we all have to eat)

I recently had a chance to review my white paper, "Addressing Wind
Turbine Noise", and found that it needed some revisions. One very
important revision was needed to give proper source credit for the
graphics I borrowed from various web sites. I also corrected a few minor
typos, cleaned up the formatting, and replaced a reference to a web site
that has gone offline.

I don't know if you are still using my paper. But if you are, please
download the latest version from my personal web site. (The revised
version should be on the LTU web site in a few days.)

Thanks.

Daniel Alberts
http://www.daniel-alberts.info