Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
RE: living in Bangor  galactic-@nethere.com
 Oct 16, 2006 11:55 PDT

Hey Tom,

I'm doing well in Bangor, ME. Had a rough start, it was difficult to find a
decent place to live. But I did finally find one, and things have started
looking up. Oddly, most of the seafood at the local markets are imported. I
have to go to specialty stores to find local seafood. And I've only had
lobster once, at a company cookout.

I haven't seen any moose, but I have seen a few deer, one fox, and several
birds I can't identify. Found a dead bat one day when I was bicycling.

I've only had time to make a couple of half-hearted wind energy contacts
locally. But nothing has come of it yet.

How are things going with you?

-Daniel

Quoting "Stanton, Thomas S (DLEG)" <tsta-@michigan.gov>:

 Thanks much, Dan. What are you doin' in Maine? What city are you in?
Are there moose? Lobsters?

-- Tom Stanton, Coordinator
    Michigan Renewable Energy Program -- http://www.michigan.gov/mrep
    Michigan Public Service Commission Staff
    voice 517-241-6086