Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Please Review  Daniel J. Alberts
 May 27, 2005 10:49 PDT

Everyone,

As you know our we have collected all the data for our Delphi Inquiry into
wind turbine siting issues in Michigan. A lot more needs to be studied, but

We have delivered a semi-final report to Michigan's Energy Office. However,
after working on this report for two weeks, I've developed Self Editing
Myopia. I read what I think I've written, not necessary what I've actually
written.

If anyone has the time, and can review the first 35 pages, I would greatly
appreciate it.

You can download the draft report from

   http://home.nethere.net/dja1701/delphi/FinalReport.PDF

Please send me your comments privately, (off-list) by Monday, June 6th.

Thank you.

Daniel Alberts
Lawrence Tech's Wind Energy Delphi
www.ltu.edu/engineering/mechanical/delphi_wind.asp