Welcome Guest!
 LTUDelphi
Addressing Wind Turbine Noise  Daniel J. Alberts
 Oct 15, 2006 21:30 PDT

Hello, Everyone.

I hope you are doing well. I regret that I'm no longer involved with the
MWWG. But for those of you who haven't heard, I relocated to Maine for a
job. (we all have to eat)

I recently had a chance to review my white paper, "Addressing Wind Turbine
Noise", and found that it needed some revisions. One very important revision
was needed to give proper source credit for the graphics I borrowed from
various web sites. I also corrected a few minor typos, cleaned up the
formatting, and replaced a reference to a web site that has gone offline.

I don't know if you are still using my paper. But if you are, please
download the latest version from my personal web site. (The revised version
should be on the LTU web site in a few days.)

Thanks.

Daniel Alberts
http://www.daniel-alberts.info