Welcome Guest!
 PPTRgr
Re: Thoughts  Gerald Schleining Jr.
 Jun 25, 2001 21:24 PDT
I would not call it "Bashing" that implies that there intent to hurt. I
would call it being expressive in opinion. While I think that if it is
taken over the top it becomes unprofessional, but I also subscribe to the
mind set that as NCOs we should have a little thicker skin than most.
I do not mind a banter and hard talk, but when it becomes unprofessional the
user needs to look at the ROE and check him/her self.
I think we can all agree to that.

Hooah!

1SG Schleining
----- Original Message -----
From: "joseph a. carney" <c509ja-@hotmail.com>
To: <nco_-@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 3:52 AM
Subject: [NCOZ] Thoughts

 Visit eArmy: http://www.EarmyHQ.com

Register To Win a FREE Florida, Mexico, and Bahamas Vacation
Enjoy 6/5 nights in Orlando & Daytona with a Cruise for two,
6/5 nights in Mexico, and 3/2 nights in the Grand Bahamas!
http://click.topica.com/caaacupa84vnja9euK2a/Splash

CSM,

Thanks for the only site in the world where we as NCO's can ask a question
and have a hope of getting correct advice. But for all of you out there
that want a bashing free zone, I'm sorry, I don't think it will happen.
Why? because when we ask a question, we are asking for opinions, and as
we
 all know, we all have our own. I personally don't like bashing and
beating
 others for personal gratification or self-promotion, but I do understand
that it will happen. Especially on tough subjects.

These are my thoughts only,

GO AHEAD AND BASH AWAY

SSG J. Carney

Feeling blue about the state of your email inbox? Then
you'll be tickled pink to hear about our free email
organization solution. Learn more at
http://click.topica.com/caaabBya84vnja9euK2f/register

The NCO Zone - An email discussion list for NCOs.