Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
June 1st 1974  Richard Walker
 Aug 09, 2004 16:34 PDT

I was at this concert.

I don't honestly think there was that much
more than what appears on the original LP.
Maybe one or two, by Cale and Ayers, not Eno,
and certainly not all the titles listed on the bootleg.
My guess is that these were rehearsals.

The actual concert, I seem to recall, was a little
lacklustre, under-rehearsed, and not much fun.
(KA was drunk, JC was grumpy, Nico was stoned,
Eno was Eno...)

However, it is now a historic event.
Funny old world...

Richard Walker