Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 263  Ted Mills
 Aug 15, 2004 08:04 PDT

On 8/10/04 3:58 AM, "nerv-@topica.com" <nerv-@topica.com> done said:

 I don't honestly think there was that much
more than what appears on the original LP.
Maybe one or two, by Cale and Ayers, not Eno,
and certainly not all the titles listed on the bootleg.
My guess is that these were rehearsals.

The actual concert, I seem to recall, was a little
lacklustre, under-rehearsed, and not much fun.
(KA was drunk, JC was grumpy, Nico was stoned,
Eno was Eno...)

Wow, so they only played for an hour? Was there opening bands? Seems like a
waste of time and money for such an event.
Ted Mills          mil-@tedmills.com
        www.tedmills.com