Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: June 1st 1974  sam now
 Aug 15, 2004 08:05 PDT

Ahhh - reality - don't you hate it some times!

"KA was drunk, JC was grumpy, Nico was stoned, Eno was Eno..."

....but of course - why would it have been anything else mid summer 1974.

Thanks Richard.

Richard Walker wrote:

I was at this concert.

I don't honestly think there was that much
more than what appears on the original LP.
Maybe one or two, by Cale and Ayers, not Eno,
and certainly not all the titles listed on the bootleg.
My guess is that these were rehearsals.

The actual concert, I seem to recall, was a little
lacklustre, under-rehearsed, and not much fun.
(KA was drunk, JC was grumpy, Nico was stoned,
Eno was Eno...)

However, it is now a historic event.
Funny old world...

Richard Walker