Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 268  mizlist
 Aug 27, 2004 06:08 PDT

 Can you believe,a trance remix of An Ending. Can you think of anything
worse ?

There's a few of these things doing the rounds although this is the first
Eno item I've heard of. Many of Pink Floyd's albums have been 'tranced'
with the Wish You Were Here in particular causing controversy as it melds
the Orb's works in what is apparently a very nice item, more successful than
the others eg Animals, the story being that if it wasn't so good then it
would have sunk without trace. In any case I thought ebay had a policy of
not permitting the sale of items of doubtful origin.

On another topic, can anyone give me the lyrics for Cluster and Eno's track
"Fur Luise"? Please contact me off-list at mizl-@australia.edu. BTW glad
to be back on list.

Murray