Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Atlanta Summit  Barry Stock
 Nov 23, 2004 17:04 PST

I will forward this to a friend of mine who is an long-time Eno
enthusiast in Atlanta. Maybe he has some ideas. I will also forward it
to a friend in Blightey who has done some work with BE.

On Nov 23, 2004, at 7:54 PM, Alexander Rubli wrote:

 ----Original Message-----
From: burl-@mindspring.com
Sent: 11/10/04 - 17:47
To: Nervenet <nerv-@topica.com>

 Writing from Atlanta, GA...was thinking of producing an Eno Summit here
in Atlanta next spring, perhaps to coincide with Eno's birthday in
May...not sure what all it might entail, but thought about inviting
interested parties to join in an evening of music and video...covers?
installations? works inspired by Eno? Not sure...then i started
thinking what it might take to arrange an installation by
Himself...but
I have no idea of how to approach this or if this idea is just WAY out
of reach...comments? suggestions??