Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
More problems w MMFF, Hello Lola...  Wasser-@aol.com
 Mar 26, 2005 17:49 PST

-------------------------------1111888154

There are still more problems with this new "More..." CD. I have
MFF(Directors Ed.) LP. What is refered to as "Dark Waters" on this new CD, is actually
"Deep Waters" on the LP, and the track "Northern Lights" is somewhat similar to
the track on MFF(DE), but it is a very distinctly different version to that
on the LP. Can you let me get some of what they're smokin over there? What an
operation.

Lola Perrin was very easy to find and correspond with(no, you'll have to find
he email address on your own). She sent me a copy of her CD, and autographed
it as well. It's a great CD, and she's destined for greatness.

All the best to Eric Young, and Tom Boon. Has anyone heard from Mr. Bernd
Webler?

Johnemr

-------------------------------1111888154

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV>There are still more problems with this new "More..." CD.  I have MFF(Directors Ed.) LP.  What is refered to as "Dark Waters" on this new CD, is actually "Deep Waters" on the LP, and the track "Northern Lights" is somewhat similar to the track on MFF(DE), but it is a very distinctly different version to that on the LP.  Can you let me get some of what they're smokin over there?  What an operation.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Lola Perrin was very easy to find and correspond with(no, you'll have to find he email address on your own).  She sent me a copy of her CD, and autographed it as well.  It's a great CD, and she's destined for greatness.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All the best to Eric Young, and Tom Boon.  Has anyone heard from Mr. Bernd Webler?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Johnemr</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>