Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
More Questions For More.....  R. Eric Young
 Mar 27, 2005 06:57 PST

There are still more problems with this new "More..." CD. I have
MFF(Directors Ed.) LP. What is refered to as "Dark Waters" on this new CD,
is actually
"Deep Waters" on the LP, and the track "Northern Lights" is somewhat similar
the track on MFF(DE), but it is a very distinctly different version to that
on the LP. Can you let me get some of what they're smokin over there? What
an
operation.
All the best to Eric Young, and Tom Boon. Has anyone heard from Mr. Bernd
Webler?

Johnemr

John, my good man! Nice to hear from you. It's been too long.
Happy Easter, Friends!!!

What is more, Track 5, Fuseli, at 1:40, is the re-named Patrolling Wire
Borders, at 1:43. (How can I be the first to mention this??.....)
On the MMFF disc, tracks 18 & 20, mentioned previously, are identical but
for
1 second difference. They are both Approaching Taidu and run at 3:23.
The Approaching Taidu track from Instrumental Box Set runs
at exactly the same length, but the liner sleeve lists it as a condensed
2:25?
Climate Study may be Closet Study.

I promise to start getting a life tomorrow............

E. Young