Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: CLEAN soundtrack  David Reilly
 Mar 28, 2005 08:14 PST

I just burned a fake Clean Soundtrack including all the tracks previously
listed as appearing in the film - it lasts 41 minutes and sounds good 9well
it IS Brian Eno)

From: bhav-@aol.com
To: nerv-@topica.com
Subject: CLEAN soundtrack
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:39:00 EST

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Further to my posting last week, I have obtained a copy of the CD
soundtrack
to CLEAN, the 2004 Olivier Assayas film starring Maggie Cheung and Nick
Nolte.

There are 12 tracks, including the following credited to Brian Eno:
Track #1: "An Ending (Ascent)" (4.18)
Track #3: "Taking Tiger Mountain" (5.20)
Track #7: "Spider And I" (4.03)

The non-Eno tracks are credited to Maggie Cheung (4 tracks); Tricky/Liz
Densmore (1); Metric (2); The Notwist (1); Britta Phillips/Dean Wareham
(1).

The soundtrack is released by Sony Canada. I got mine through Amazon.ca.

Dennis Schmidt
New York, NY

           End of Nervenet digest