Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
your help is needed (again) please  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Mar 28, 2005 12:16 PST

hi my fellow Nervenetters,

again your help is needed please:

1) I have a live recording:

Cluster & Eno- live in Merzell, Germany 1977, 28:36 minutes

is this REALLY Cluster & Eno (or just Cluster or fake?)

2) WNYC ‘New Sounds’ broadcast 10/5/1992, including one
unreleased piece called ‘Cross Crisis in lust storm’.
Available as realmedia webstream. Does anyone have a lossless recording of
this directly from radio (or at least from the song?)

3) KPFA’s Ode to Gravity Feb 2nd, 1980- Charles Amirkhanian and Brian
Eno discuss. Also: Brian Eno plays unreleased tracks / different versions
excerpts of the (not yet released)   album ‘My life in the bush of
ghosts’ 108:06 minutes. Same as above, does anyone have a lossless
recording of this?

4) Did anyone convert these videos from video to VCD or DVD?

- Mistaken Memories of Mediaeval Manhatten
- Albert Falzon- The Khumba Mela
- Symbols from a Magic Drum

5) Did anybody record the Francis Bacon Arena documentary with ENO music
from the telly (VCD or DVD?).

6) Bang on a Can- Music for Airports live @ Schiphol Airport 1999
I discovered that my CD has a dropout at track 4 (after 3 minutes into the
track). I am not sure if this was a radio broadcast dropout or if my CD is
losing data. Does anyone have a complete version of this wonderful concert
please?

7) did ynybody make an audio recording at the 2004 Quiet Club installation
in Frankfurt?

8) and now the 1000000 $ question (2-7): can I please get a copy???
I have extensive ENO trading material.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers, Bernd ;-)))

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms