Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Correct track listing of "More Music For Films" (from Robert Phan)  ROBER-@aol.com
 Mar 29, 2005 06:22 PST

--part1_199.3be5cd4b.2f7abbc4_boundary

Hi to all,

Wamest thanks to Eric for amazingly spotting that "Fuseli" (track 5 on "More
Music For Films") is actually "Patrolling Wire Borders" from the regular
edition of "Music For Films"! I didn't even notice this blaring mistake and hence,
I'm making the following addendum to the CORRECT track listing of "More Music
For Films":

1. Untitled
2. The Last Door
3. Chemin De Fer
4. DEEP WATERS
5. PATROLLING WIRE BORDERS !!!!
6. Melancholy Waltz
7. DARK WATERS
8. NORTHERN LIGHTS (RENAMED "QUARTZ" ON "MUSIC FOR FILMS")
9. Shell
10. Empty Landscape
11. Reactor
12. The Secret
13. Don't Look Back
14. Marseilles
15. The Dove
16. Roman Twilight
17. Dawn, Marshland
18. APPROACHING TAIDU
19. Drift Study
20. Approaching Taidu
21. Always Returning (II)

I'm totally perplexed as to how the folks at Virgin could release "More Music
For Films" with so many mistakes. I can imagine misprinting track titles ...
but the double inclusion of "Approaching Taidu" and the track substitution of
"Fuseli" are not easy mistakes!

Aloha, Robert.

--part1_199.3be5cd4b.2f7abbc4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi to all,<BR>
<BR>
Wamest thanks to Eric for amazingly spotting that "Fuseli" (track 5 on "More Music For Films") is actually "Patrolling Wire Borders" from the regular edition of "Music For Films"! I didn't even notice this blaring mistake and hence, I'm making the following addendum to the CORRECT track listing of "More Music For Films":<BR>
<BR>
1. Untitled<BR>
2. The Last Door<BR>
3. Chemin De Fer<BR>
4. DEEP WATERS <BR>
5. PATROLLING WIRE BORDERS !!!!<BR>
6. Melancholy Waltz<BR>
7. DARK WATERS <BR>
8. NORTHERN LIGHTS (RENAMED "QUARTZ" ON "MUSIC FOR FILMS") <BR>
9. Shell<BR>
10. Empty Landscape<BR>
11. Reactor<BR>
12. The Secret<BR>
13. Don't Look Back<BR>
14. Marseilles<BR>
15. The Dove<BR>
16. Roman Twilight<BR>
17. Dawn, Marshland<BR>
18. APPROACHING TAIDU <BR>
19. Drift Study<BR>
20. Approaching Taidu<BR>
21. Always Returning (II)<BR>
<BR>
I'm totally perplexed as to how the folks at Virgin could release "More Music For Films" with so many mistakes. I can imagine misprinting track titles ... but the double inclusion of "Approaching Taidu" and the track substitution of "Fuseli" are not easy mistakes!<BR>
<BR>
Aloha, Robert.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_199.3be5cd4b.2f7abbc4_boundary--