Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Correct track listing of "More Music For Films" (from Robert Phan)  C. A. Polk
 Mar 30, 2005 09:44 PST

ROBER-@aol.com wrote:

 I'm totally perplexed as to how the folks at Virgin could >release "More
Music For Films" with so many mistakes. I can imagine >misprinting track
titles ... but the double inclusion >of "Approaching Taidu" and the
track substitution of
"Fuseli" are not easy mistakes!

For someone (a company) who also...

*screwed up AGW when it came out

*manufactures outer slipcases that, in some instances, refuse to allow
you to extract the actual disc

*actually (one would assume) pays money for the useless verbiage spewed
forth by Paul Morley (on the web) and whoever that no-name is who wrote
the crap in the MMMF disc (whilst, mind you, omitting any actual
recording details for the material on the disc)

...I'd venture all their mistakes are made with quite considerable ease,
my friend.

The only person I feel like thanking for anything in all of these pretty
bad jokes is Simon Heyworth. And I can just imagine how concerned the
"artiste" is with any of it.