Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
A CD of Eno covers  Tim Casey
 Apr 20, 2005 05:45 PDT

Hi everyone

I'm new to e-mail newsgroups - I usually post on message boards, so I'm not
sure if I'm even doing this right.

I gave a copy of my latest CD to a friend of mine. It's thirteen Eno songs
that I covered. After hearing it, he told me that if I didn't let everyone
on nervenet know about it, it would be unforgivable.

You can hear previews of it here:

http://www.lowbudgetrecords.com/

It's right underneath the main picture of a bunch of us dinosaurs jamming on
a TV show.

It's also available as a surround-sound DVD, if you have a surround system.
Man, I wish Eno's stuff was available in surround-sound....

Thanks for the chance to be heard -

Tim Casey
(Doctor X)
Lowbudget Records