Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: an OPAL evening in Copenhagen  Martin Nilsson
 Apr 22, 2005 07:51 PDT

 I have this recording of a radio broadcast An OPAL evening, venue Denmark,
Copenhagen.

 With Roger Eno, Harold Budd, Michael Brook, Laraaji.

 Can anybody tell me the date, venue. And set list please?

I have a bootleg CD of it gight here. The venue is from Faelledparken, Copenhagen 1988-08-08 according to the CD cover.

The tracks are not titled, just numbered, but there are different sets with Brook, Laraaji, Budd/Laraaji, Budd, Roger Eno, And then a set with the whole darn gang.

Haven't listened to it in ages.
One would think that the live CD aqua by Budd could be taken from one of these concerts.

//Martin