Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Available: an OPAL evening in Copenhagen  Martin Nilsson
 Apr 26, 2005 07:16 PDT

 I have a bootleg CD of it right here. The venue is from Faelledparken, Copenhagen 1988-08-08 according to the CD cover.

Now I've ripped this and listened to it for the first time in maybe 10 years.
A funny thing : About 3 songs into Roger Enos set, someone in the audience shouts "ARE YOU BRIAN ENO?", and someone else in the audience replies "NO, HIS BROTHER".

I've shared the MP3s of this CD now at SoulSeek (download client http://www.slsknet.org ) and search for "an Opal evening". good luck!

Sound quality is OK.

//Martin