Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Available: an OPAL evening in Copenhagen  Oleg Kuptsov
 Apr 26, 2005 15:22 PDT

hi martin,
do you sell this cd...??
if yes i like to get iwrite me please
regards,
oleg

From: Martin Nilsson <martin.-@creuna.se>
To: nerv-@topica.com
Subject: Available: an OPAL evening in Copenhagen
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:13:29 +0200

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          Nervenet digest
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 I have a bootleg CD of it right here. The venue is from Faelledparken,
Copenhagen 1988-08-08 according to the CD cover.

Now I've ripped this and listened to it for the first time in maybe 10
years.
A funny thing : About 3 songs into Roger Enos set, someone in the audience
shouts "ARE YOU BRIAN ENO?", and someone else in the audience replies "NO,
HIS BROTHER".

I've shared the MP3s of this CD now at SoulSeek (download client
http://www.slsknet.org ) and search for "an Opal evening". good luck!

Sound quality is OK.

//Martin

           End of Nervenet digest