Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: on selling  Bernd Kretzschmar
 Apr 27, 2005 06:42 PDT

Murrey,

I don't want to start a religious war here, but I think everybody can do
whatever he wants with his music, even converting it to .mp3s. I understand
that many people like .mp3s, I perfer losless material but that's my (and
obviously your) 50 cents.

I also think that selling live music is not always bad, depending on the
circumstances. If someone wants CDs and hasn't anything to offer (musical
wise) in return, why not charge a few $ for the service? I spend time and
effort. If the opponent agrees, why not?! Of course, ripping people off is a
totally different thing. I have so many times bought CDRs and I did it
because I chose to do so. If I get something good in return, o what?!

But IMO this NEVER do this, NEVER do that has a bitter taste for me, there
is so much intolerance in this world. We do not need audio fascism.

Again: this is my personal view only.

I am sure, Arnold 113 would agree ;-)

Best regards, Bernd

 Never convert to mp3 or other lossy formats except for your own private
use.
NB .shn, .ape or .flac aren't lossy.

Never sell live music: only trade it or use 'blanks and postage'.
*snip* Otherwise >
 miz.

PS All hail Arnold 113!

--