Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Brian Eno in Toronto  Ken Ficara
 Apr 27, 2005 06:53 PDT

I was fortunate enough to be in Toronto for a gig, and saw Eno's lecture at the
Art Gallery Of Ontario. I wrote a fairly long piece about it:

http://journal.kenficara.com/?43379.html

Ken

Ken Ficara                              [See header for email address]

Surely it is premature to ask how great composers write great
symphonies before we know how ordinary people think of ordinary
tunes.

-- Marvin Minsky

            This quote randomly chosen from The Quote Server:
                    http://www.ficara.net/quotes