Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Textures  Dom Delouise
 Sep 16, 2005 07:44 PDT

James Twomey wrote:

I've never heard of an Eno CD called "Textures," before. Do you know
where I could get one new or used?

James
This one is very hard to find. I came across a copy in a used CD store.
Eno created it in 1996 for television & film companies. Many of the
tracks showed up officially later (Shutov Assembly, Neroli, etc.), but
not all. Which is a shame since the tracks are excellent, particularly
"Travellers."   See
http://www.rubli.net/_beepdiscog/HT_FILES/html/83603.htm

1/1