Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: Brian Eno soundtrack for BBC series 'hammerhead'  Tom Boon
 Sep 16, 2005 11:06 PDT

Bernd Kretzschmar wrote:
 has anyone of you seen this TV series ('Hammerhead'):

It was a single programme, a documentary about hammerhead sharks. Some music
from it was played on the "Echoes" features on Eno, and instrumental parts
of ADOE's "Passing Over" also appeared. I imagine the "Shark" bonus tracks
on the re-released Music For Films III come from this work but I'm not sure.

Tom
Enohead Shark