Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 512  Mike Edwards
 Sep 17, 2005 05:03 PDT

-Personally I'm saying I do not want to be
associated with a bunch of red necks with big guns and small minds.

I agree with Eno on his anti-war stance. A large majority of Americans hate
Bush's agenda and his covert imperialism (myself included), but to me
Brian's comments seem decidely anti-American as opposed to anti-Bush. I live
in a redneck community (Manassas, Virginia, 18 miles outside DC), but I can
tell you that Americans, rednecks included, hate this war.
Mike Edwards
http://www.inmyroompodcast.com