Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re QUADRI+CHROMIES  Chand-@aol.com
 Mar 07, 2006 13:13 PST

In a message dated 06/03/2006 11:52:38 GMT Standard Time, Peter van Cooten
writes:

Those that can enjoy rather heavy experimental electronica and/or digital
art should check HECTOR ZAZOU / BERNARD CAILLAUD - QUADRI+CHROMIES.

It's a cd with beautiful electronic music, PLUS a DVD with the 5.1 surround
mixes and the digital art pieces, both in a beautiful package with art
reprints.

Bought this following your heads-up and have to say that, on first listen,
it represents my idea of beeps-and-bells electronic music rather than
"beautiful". Have not yet tried the DVD disc, but I find the "music" a bit wearing
although even I could tell it was skilfully put together. But (i listened in my
car) I sometimes slowed down to see if the car was faulty.

As a completist though, I'm glad to have it.