Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re QUADRI+CHROMIES  pet-@vancooten.com
 Mar 08, 2006 10:15 PST

Welll...that just illustrates that "beautiful" is a subjective matter, as
always, and that one should NEVER buy a record just because someone else
tells you it's beautiful...always judge it yourself first... :-))

I still think it's beautiful, though ...

Bye
Peter

 Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:01:18 EST
From: Chand-@aol.com
Subject: Re QUADRI+CHROMIES

Bought this following your heads-up and have to say that, on
first listen, it represents my idea of beeps-and-bells
electronic music rather than "beautiful". Have not yet tried
the DVD disc, but I find the "music" a bit wearing although
even I could tell it was skilfully put together. But (i
listened in my
car) I sometimes slowed down to see if the car was faulty.

As a completist though, I'm glad to have it.