Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: My Life ..... available at:  stephen sheehan
 Mar 09, 2006 13:06 PST

A friend of mine just gave me an advance copy of MLITBOG in a cardboard sleeve sans artwork.
HO LEE SH*T.
It sounds 10x better than I could have hoped. In particular, the voice samples are more noticeable and clearer sounding. The remastering is exceptional overall. I am extremely pleased!