Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
14 (MONO) Video Paintings  Ian Hamilton
 Mar 14, 2006 03:05 PST

Hi, I recently purchased the PAL Region 2 version of "14 Vid..." When it
arrived I excitedly plonked the DVD into my DVD player, selected the
horizontal view mode and sat back waiting for the digital soundtrack to
engulf me ... once the music started it took only a few seconds to
realise that the soundtracks were in mono .... I tested the entire disk
and all the tracks are in mono .... I've tested this by using some
*tools* to extract the audio track directly from the DVD and then using
a phase cancelation to check the stereo image .... there is none ... its
definitely mono ...

Anyone else noticed this? .... it does say it's stereo on the packaging.
I contacted All Saints about the mono soundtrack and they said they
were surprised and looking into it .... I re-contacted them two weeks
later and recieved a response saying that "the problems are in the
process of being rectified" ....

Anyone else have any info?