Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
RE: 14 (MONO) Video Paintings  EnoWeb
 Mar 14, 2006 12:04 PST

Ian Hamilton wrote:
 ...once the music started it took only a few seconds to
realise that the soundtracks were in mono
... I contacted All Saints about the mono soundtrack and they
said they were surprised and looking into it .... I re-contacted
them two weeks later and recieved a response saying that "the
problems are in the process of being rectified" ....
Anyone else have any info?

The problem is currently being fixed. I expect All Saints will contact you
again when the amended (stereo, with correct soundtrack on Mistaken Memories
[Vertical]) DVDs have been pressed.

Tom
www.enoweb.co.uk