Welcome Guest!
 Nervenet
Re: Digest for nerv-@topica.com, issue 599  timcasey
 Mar 15, 2006 12:14 PST

I would imagine the problem with the Eno DVD is that they used the
soundtrack that was on the videotape, which would probably have been mono
back then anyway. There was a lot more hiss than I expected.

The best way to "fix" it would be to give us a surround mix from the
original multitrack tapes of the music used in these films; alas, I doubt
that is going to happen.

 ------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:04:25 -0000
From: "EnoWeb" <to-@enoweb.co.uk>
Subject: RE: 14 (MONO) Video Paintings

Ian Hamilton wrote:
 ...once the music started it took only a few seconds to
realise that the soundtracks were in mono
... I contacted All Saints about the mono soundtrack and they
said they were surprised and looking into it .... I re-contacted
them two weeks later and recieved a response saying that "the
problems are in the process of being rectified" ....
Anyone else have any info?

The problem is currently being fixed. I expect All Saints will contact you
again when the amended (stereo, with correct soundtrack on Mistaken Memories
[Vertical]) DVDs have been pressed.

Tom
www.enoweb.co.uk